HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...SmithCartSmithCartError Code on CheckoutError Code on Checkout
Previous

Next
New Post
1/26/2011 5:15 PM

So, no matter what I checkout with, paypal, cash, credit card, etc. I get an error after anyone hits the final "Submit Order" button. When I pay with CC, it actually completes the card processing, sends me an order email, runs the card and gets an approval, but on the next screen I get the error, and it does the same with cash, cod, paypal. Etc. Here is the error from the event log...

AssemblyVersion: 5.6.0
PortalID: 0
PortalName: Organic Products - Natural Body Products - Honolulu Soap Company
UserID: 1
UserName: host
ActiveTabID: 72
ActiveTabName: Honolulu Soap Store
RawURL: /HonoluluSoapStore/tabid/72/ctl/ConfirmStatus/mid/394/Default.aspx
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: https://www.thehonolulusoapco.com/HonoluluSoapStore/tabid/72/ctl/Confirm/mid/394/Default.aspx
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: 2a580728-3394-4672-8765-37f90459b30d
InnerException: Input string was not in a correct format.
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: System.Number.StringToNumber
StackTrace:
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value) at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.GetTax() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.GetTotalAfterTax() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.SetPaymentInfo() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source:
Server Name: ONEWAVE

New Post
1/26/2011 6:30 PM

What version of the cart are you running? Please try and replicate the error on our test site. If you need a login, please email christian@smith-consulting.com.

Christian

New Post
1/26/2011 7:38 PM

I am running 3.98, do you want me to basically recreate the whole store on your testing site? What if I gave you host access to the site?

New Post
1/26/2011 8:02 PM

Not your whole store just your buynow settings and one product. If you can recreate the bug on the www7 site it will tell us if its a bug in the latest version of the cart or an issue with your dnn portal/cart install. If you cant recreate it on the www7 test portal then upgrading your cart to the latest version 3.99 or doing a clean install will fix the issue on your portal. This is the fastest way to diagnose the problem. If you dont want to test on the www7 test site you can create a new dnn portal on your laptop and install the cart should give us the same info and direct us on next steps to get you up and running.

At your service,
Dave Smith
DotNetNuke Consulting, DotNetNuke Store and DNN Ecommerce

New Post
1/26/2011 9:57 PM

Ok, so I did it, I recreated the the buy now, 2 categories, 2 products with their variants, everything, including the page structure within the domain, and I even put some notes up top of each module and emailed you a link to all of the files inside of the desktop modules that have to do with smith cart. Then I tried to checkout just paying cash, and it did the same thing, it finished the checkout process, but above the buynow module, it says...

Error A critical error has occurred.
Input string was not in a correct format.

and in the event log, there is this...

1/26/2011 9:53:16 PM Page Load Exception Tester AssemblyVersion: 5.5.1; PortalID: 0; PortalName< ...
AssemblyVersion: 5.5.1
PortalID: 0
PortalName: My Website
UserID: 3
UserName: Tester
ActiveTabID: 65
ActiveTabName: Honolulu Soap Test Site
RawURL: /HonoluluSoapTestSite/tabid/65/ctl/ConfirmStatus/mid/414/Default.aspx
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: http://www7.smith-consulting.com/HonoluluSoapTestSite/tabid/65/ctl/Confirm/mid/414/Default.aspx
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: 4b6d2cb0-40b3-40f1-b433-dfedcb732dd4
InnerException: Input string was not in a correct format.
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: System.Number.StringToNumber
StackTrace:
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value) at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.GetTax() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.GetTotalAfterTax() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.SetPaymentInfo() at Smith.DNN.Modules.BuyNow.ConfirmStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source:
Server Name: NEPTUNE

New Post
1/26/2011 10:52 PM

I see the issue and we will work on getting a hotfix to you most likely tomorrow. Thanks for testing and reporting the bug!

At your service,
Dave Smith

New Post
1/27/2011 9:57 PM

Hey guys, any progress? She's riding me pretty hard (I know how that sounds :) )

New Post
1/27/2011 10:05 PM

Paul,

You crack me up, I'm sending you a hotfix for this now.

Dave

At your service,
Dave Smith

New Post
1/28/2011 1:22 PM

The hotfix worked well. Thanks again for all of your help! You guys rock!! Don't forget the snowcovered....

New Post
6/14/2011 7:35 PM

I am getting the same error on a brand new install that I just downloaded. Is this hotfix not part of the latest download. I am trying to get this setup for a custom by end of day tomorrow (yeah, they pretty demanding considering they just asked me today to set this up).

Any help would be appreciated.

Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at Smith.DNN.Modules.ProductDetail.ProductDetails.ibAddtoCart_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

New Post
6/14/2011 8:32 PM

Hi John,

Which version of the Cart are you running?

What do you have set for your payment gateway?

Can you describe what process is making this appear?

Thanks

New Post
6/15/2011 8:21 AM

I am running SmithCart434Trial-DNN5.

I am using paypal as the gateway.

This happens when trying to add anything to the cart, or if I hit continue shopping and on a couple of products, when I try to view the product details.

New Post
6/15/2011 11:59 AM

Have you configured all your settings correctly for the buynow and product details modules as described in the quickstart guide http://www.smith-consulting.com/Portals/0/docs/smithcart-quickstart.pdf

Scott Kelly
Project Manager

New Post
6/15/2011 12:10 PM

Yes, I went through the Quick Start Guide and the Manual and as far as I can tell, I have everything filled out that needs to be.

New Post
6/15/2011 12:39 PM

Did you import your data or enter thru the gui?

Scott Kelly
Project Manager

Previous

Next
HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...SmithCartSmithCartError Code on CheckoutError Code on Checkout