Enterprise eCommerce for DNN
RazorCart is built from the ground up using all the latest technologies including ASP.NET MVC, Razor, Angular JS, Web API, HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS 3.
Live Demo User Guide
- Product Listing - The product listing module lists all the products, thumbnail images and an add to cart button. It allows the user to navigate and search for products.
- Product Detail - The product detail module displays the main product image, product variants, variant images, image galleries, and tab control with product descriptions, reviews, etc.
- Checkout - The checkout module displays the shopping cart with subtotal information. This is where the user enters their shipping and billing information and checks out.
- My Account - Allows users to login and check their order status, order history, payment history, and download soft goods. It also allows includes a printable invoice.
- MiniCart - Displays a summary of the items currently in the cart and allows user to remain on product catalog page while adding products to the cart.
- Category Menu - Displays the categories and subcategories you have defined in your store. It is used to filter the products by category or sub category.
- Product Slider - Displays featured products, new releases, top selling, product categories, or recommended products. This can be displayed alongside your product catalog to up sell or cross sell users.
- Product Grid - Displays a grid of products with paging spreadsheet style! Supports unlimited custom fields. You can add multiple products to your cart automatically.
- Store Locator - Enables your customers to locate your retail locations using the intuitive Google maps interface.
- Advanced Search - Allows for faceted hierarchical searches. Allows you to configure multiple custom dropdown boxes with categories that provide keyword and wildcard searches to enable users to find products easily.
- Booking and Scheduling - Handles bookings, scheduling and reservations allowing you to offer and manage all kinds of bookable products efficiently and easily in your store
- Quick Order Entry - Allows users who know what they want to quickly locate items by SKU and add them to the cart for checkout.
- Admin Console - This is where you go to manage everthing about your store, create products, manage orders, etc.
- QuickBooks Online - This extension will sync your store with your QuickBooks Online. Products, customers, orders, payments and accounts are all kept in sync. A big time saver!
- SalesForce - RazorCart is integrated with SalesForce. When a user checks out RazorCart adds the user to your SalesForce CRM database.
- iContact - iContact is an email marketing software similar to Constant Contact and MailChimp. When a user completes checkout RazorCart adds the user to your iContact email list.
- ZenDesk - Zendesk is a CRM system. When a user completes checkout RazorCart adds the user to your Zendesk customer list.
- Zapier - Connect the apps you use everyday to automate your work and be more productive. 1000+ apps automatically integrated with RazorCart. Go to Zapier.com for more info.
Payment Gateways Supported
- eWay (Australia)
- PayPal Express
- PayPal BrainTree
- PayPal Standard w/IPN
- PayPal PayFlow
- MyGate (South Africa)
- ComWeb - Commonwealth bank of Australia
Real-Time Shipping Integrations