The RMA module is designed to provide you with the ability to handle the process of Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) for your online storefront.
RMA is fully integrated with RazorCart and provides the following features:
- Manages Customer Returns
- Customers, Products and Orders integrated with RazorCart
- Designed for any type of vendors - Manufacturers, Distributors, Suppliers.
- Business To Business (B2B) Returns Processing.
- Business To Consumer (B2C) Returns Processing.
- Support for Single, or Multiple items per RMA Request.
- Paperless returns processing.
- Customizable Email notifications for customers and admins when a new RMA is requested or updated.
- Notes that can be displayed to the customer or for internal purposes.
- Review, reject or approve new RMA Requests
- Reject or Approve individual items from multiple-item RMA
- Support for custom RMA status like Return Requested, In transit, Item Received, and Item Disposition.
- Easily navigate and manage your Returns.