HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...SmithCartSmithCartNon-USA states not shown in the order ship confirmation email v4.21Non-USA states not shown in the order ship confirmation email v4.21
Previous

Next
New Post
3/14/2011 9:08 PM

I'm using DNN 5.5, Smith-Cart v 4.21.

Non-USA states are not showing up on the shipping confirm email. So if a customer in Victoria, Australia makes a purchase, and we send a shipping confirmation, then the postal address in the email does not show Victoria. The state is just missing.

I believe it is related to this post (which has been fixed, since at least the state saves).
https://www.smith-consulting.com/forums/forumid/1/threadid/5662/scope/posts.aspx

New Post
3/14/2011 10:55 PM
Accepted Answer 

The email seems to be sending correctly when its automatically sent (IE when a user orders something), when you resend the email through the manage orders screen, the state seems to be missing. I've forwarded the issue to programming, thanks!
Thanks,
Christian

New Post
3/15/2011 12:33 AM

This has been fixed and will be available in the next cart release v4.23. Thanks for reporting the issue!

At your service,
Dave Smith
DotNetNuke Consulting, DotNetNuke Store and DNN Ecommerce

Previous

Next
HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...SmithCartSmithCartNon-USA states not shown in the order ship confirmation email v4.21Non-USA states not shown in the order ship confirmation email v4.21