Community Forum

Search For Tips and Tricks, Firsthand Information, and Connect
HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...Smith CartSmith CartImport Coupons??Import Coupons??
Previous

Next
New Post
2/2/2012 3:40 PM

I have to create nearly 300 unique coupon codes. I clicked the Import Coupons button but only a blank screen is displayed. Is this functionality even implemented? What is the easiest way I can create these coupon codes?

Thanks,

David

New Post
2/2/2012 6:13 PM

Hi David,

Which version of the Cart and DNN are you currently running?

Thanks,

Kevin Carlson
Tech Support
DotNetNuke Consulting, DotNetNuke Store and DNN Ecommerce

New Post
2/2/2012 6:21 PM

DNN version 05.06.06 and SmithCart version 4.8.4

New Post
2/3/2012 7:10 PM

Hi David,

I was able to replicate this and have sent this issue into programming. I will postback to this thread as soon as an update is available.

Thanks,

Kevin Carlson
Tech Support

New Post
2/13/2012 4:55 PM

Hi David,

This issue has been addressed and the solution will be available in the next release of the Cart v.4.90.

Thanks,

Kevin Carlson
Tech Support

New Post
2/16/2012 1:12 PM

Can you provide me an update on when the v4.90 will be released.

Thanks,

David

New Post
2/16/2012 4:45 PM

I need to plan accordingly. I have to input 300 coupons before Sat. and I was hoping to upgrade to the new release and use the import coupons functionality but if your not going to release it soon then I need to start entering all these codes.

Thanks,

David

New Post
2/16/2012 8:18 PM

Hi David,

SmithCart v.4.90 is in the final stages of testing and we expect to release the new module by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kevin Carlson
Tech Support

New Post
2/17/2012 3:31 PM

Darn it. I was afraid that your date was going to slip.

Can you please let me know the easiest way to enter the 300 coupon codes.

Is it just one table I have to add entries to in the SQL server? What is the table name? Is there any other tables that I need to modify?

Thanks,

David

New Post
2/17/2012 3:51 PM

Hi David,

The next Cart is on track to be officially released later today however in the meantime, please send an email with a link to this forum post to kevin@smith-consulting.com and I will send you a beta release of v.4.90 to assist you with your coupon import.

Thanks,

Kevin Carlson
Tech Support

Previous

Next
HomeHome Product Discus... Product Discus...Smith CartSmith CartImport Coupons??Import Coupons??