Creating a product catalogue where pricing,Qty and Add to cart are only shown to registered members and where the price is different based on the members role.
- Public users should be able to browse the product listing page and product detail page but see no price info qty or add to cart buttons
- Registered members should see a member price(Their Price) beneath the unit cost price(List Price) on both the listing page and details page
- Registered members will be shown different prices on both the listing and details page in the member price based on their role
- Enabled Show Member Prices By Role in Coupon & Discounts in setup
- Created a product
- Created 1 member pricing on that product for registered users as a test, this had label 1 and price 1 filled in
- Member pricing will show up on the listing page instead of the list price as expected but will not show on the details screen only the unit cost (BUG i believe)
- Created 1 member pricing on that product for registered users as a test, this had label 1 and price 1 filled in and label 2 and price 2 filled in to see if it made a difference as it did in 4.67.
- Labels are ignored but both prices show on the listing screen enabling me to change the resource labels to List Price and Their Price so this appears to be a usable work around, however on moving to the details screen the Unit cost is again displayed and the member pricing is ignored (The BUG above).
I assume using the work around with the 2 member prices will not work as when the above mentioned bug is fixed it will return to radio buttons on the details screen the same previous versions so this method can't be used to show List Price and Their Price
- The ability to hide quantity, add to cart and prices for public users only does not seem to be achievable without creating 2 of each module with view permissions set on the module settings rather than within the module configuration.
Any one experience these issues or can provide work arounds or fixes please let me know?